I was just notified this evening by the Planning Commission Chair of some last minute agenda changes for tomorrow evening:
1) Tomorrow evening: TRAFFIC is back on the agenda as the developer has requested as of this morning that its traffic consultant have the opportunity to respond Al Frederico’s traffic presentation from the last meeting.
2) The Planning presentation will include a unique “fly-over” view of Crebilly Farm
3) There will be a brief explanation of Party Status
4) There should be time for Open Public Comment & Questions
5) Final PC meeting will be Thursday, February 9th; time and location to be determined.
6) Fiscal Impact will be dealt with Feb 9th before the PC deals with Recommendations.
Thank you, again and see you tomorrow!