UPDATE: AS OF 12NOON, FRIDAY MARCH 13TH, ALL UPCOMING CREBILLY MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE DISREGARD BELOW. NEW MEETING DATES WILL BE POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE ONCE RESCHEDULED.
I am reaching out with some upcoming changes due to Coronavirus. The next Crebilly II Conditional Use Hearing, scheduled for Wednesday March 25th, has been cancelled until further notice. Rustin High School has closed and therefore no meetings may take place.
At this time, the Planning Commission is still planning to meet this coming Wednesday, March 18th, at the township building to continue discussions regarding the ‘Alternate Conceptual Plan.’ I think this is a very bad idea. The public should be able to attend these public meetings/hearings in a safe environment and due to the current health scare, public gatherings are not safe. It would be to Toll’s advantage to continue with next week’s scheduled meeting and light-to-no public attendance would give them an upper hand.
This morning, West Bradford Township (my own township) has cancelled all public meetings until further notice. I expect we will see more of this in the days to come. In the meantime, if you would like to help encourage Westtown Township to do the same, so we may safely resume the Crebilly meetings after the Coronavirus has passed, please take action right away by calling and emailing Westtown Township:
Manager, Rob Pingar: (610)692-1930
Westtown Board of Supervisors: email@example.com
I am grateful most are erring on the side of caution regarding the unknown of this virus. It is a good time to simplify, lay low and finish those house projects. For this too shall pass. Thank you and be safe.
2 thoughts on “Crebilly Farm Update 3/13/20”
Just called Westtown. They are considering postponing the meeting on the 18th and will have a decision by the end of the day,
Sent from my iPad
Dear Ms. Klein,
Thank you! It takes a village.